In House Assessment: $65.00
Michaela: $75 (2 hour minimum)
Jennifer: $55 (2 hour minimum)
Two Organizers: $120 (save a bit and the job goes twice as fast!)
Late Cancel ( less than 24 hrs): $65
Simple Sweep: $750. Buy 10 hours get 1 extra hour free (6 total hours with two of us)
Steady Sweep: $1500 Buy 20 hours get 3 extra hours free (12 total hours with two of us)
Full Sweep: $3000. Buy 40 hours get 5 extra hours free (23 total hours with two of us)
HOW DO I KNOW HOW LONG A PROJECT WILL TAKE?
It's hard to put an exact number of hours for an organizing project. It depends on the space, how dense the clutter is and how long it may take for you to sort through items. I act as the driver of the project and will always keep you on task to make things move as quickly as possible.
While I can’t estimate the exact number of hours for your organizing project, I can give you some examples based on my experience:
- Pantry or small kitchen: about 2-4 hours
- Playroom: about 4 hours
- Bedrooms, including closets: about 4-6 hours
- Garage: about 5-10 hours
HOW DOES PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZING WORK?
To start we can either talk about your needs over the phone or in person. If the job is large it's helpful for me to do an in-home assessment. The assessment is a paid consultation.
After that, I can send you notes and you can do the work on your own or we can schedule a day for me to come back and get to work.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN AN ORGANIZING PACKAGE?
- You can call, email or text me if you have any questions about a project or if you're just freaking out about all the clutter in your house.
- I will make a drop off to Goodwill if you like for free. If there are other charities you would like me to drop off to I charge my hourly rate.
- Travel of up to 60 minutes round-trip. Any jobs more than an half hour outside of Portland I charge my hourly rate.
- If you are ready to get rid of your clutter and reclaim your space and sanity, fill out the form below and I will get in touch with you for a free phone consultation.