In House Assessment: $65.00
One Organizer: $65 (2 hour minimum)
Two Organizers: $120 (save a bit and the job goes twice as fast!)
Late Cancel ( less than 24 hrs): $65
Simple Sweep: $650. Buy 10 hours get 1 extra hour free (6 total hours with two of us)
Steady Sweep: $1300 Buy 20 hours get 3 extra hours free (12 total hours with two of us)
Full Sweep: $2600. Buy 40 hours get 5 extra hours free (23 total hours with two of us)
HOW CAN I ESTIMATE THE HOURS NEEDED FOR MY ORGANIZING PROJECT?
The number of hours it will take to organize your space is based on your needs and how cluttered the space is. I'll guide our work flow to help get things done as efficiently as possible.
While I can’t estimate the exact number of hours for your organizing project, I can give you some examples based on my experience:
- Organize a hallway closet, bathroom, pantry or small kitchen in about 4 hours
- Organize a playroom in about 6 hours
- Organize a full bedroom, including closets between 6 and 8 hours
- Organize a packed garage about 12 hours
HOW DOES PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZING WORK?
To start we can either talk about your needs over the phone or in person. If the job is complex it's helpful to come to an in-home assessment. The assessment is a paid consultation.
When we conclude the assessment, I’ll give you my best estimate of hours needed for your project. If you like what you hear then we'll make a date to start the work.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ORGANIZING RATES?
- Email communication in between sessions to answer your questions.
- Drop off of your donations to Goodwill (1 car load per visit, accepted items only). I’ll bring you a receipt of each drop off.
- Travel of up to 60 minutes round-trip.
- If you are ready to get rid of your clutter and reclaim your space and sanity, fill out the form below and I will get in touch with you for a free phone consultation.