If you need help with your filing system, your billing system or your paper management, I can help.
Is your tupperware drawer a jumbled mess? Do you have bottoms but no tops? Is your pantry full of little baggies from the bulk food aisle? If you answered yes to any of these questions you need my help. I can organize your pantry, spices, drawers and cabinets. I'll probably even save you a few bucks by finding some treasures in the back of your pantry.
Whether you need to get ready for the new season or just have someone tell you that you will never, ever, ever, (cue Taylor Swift song) wear that again, I can make organizing your closet a fun-filled event.
You know you have a rake in there somewhere right? Call me, I can make you want to have a tea party in your garage.
That's not a monster under the stairs, it's just your old inflatable mattress that you've been looking for. Basements are a wonderful thing. Let me get yours organized so you can fully appreciate what that extra room was meant for.
Staging & Moving Services:
Buying and selling a home can be stressful to say the least. If you talk to a Realtor they will most likely tell you that you need to move out about half of your stuff to get your house staged for showing. I help calm the chaos by sorting through the clutter, getting rid of old items you won't be taking with you, and ultimately make your life a whole lot easier come moving day.
- Stage your home and make it picture perfect for potential buyers.
- Weed through your stuff before you pack so you don’t have to move things you don’t need.
- Organize packing for an easy transition to your new space.
MOVING IN :
- Prepare your new home for move in day.
- Unpack boxes and arrange new spaces.
- Organize kitchen, closets, garage, office, etc
- I can pick-up, list and sell your unwanted furniture.